Prom is a chance for girls to look your best in unique prom gowns near me. Choose from the 9 fitted long prom dresses 2020 below and get ready to be the prom queen drawing the most attention. Choose your dress based on your skin tone and body shape. Go to find the right style to show your personality!
1. Mermaid V Neck Red Fitted Long Evening Dress
When wearing RED, you don’t want to overpower the colour by adding too many stand out features. Our guide to RED is pick simplicity, but don’t compromise on the fit! RED – CLASSICS
2. Elegant Mermaid Off The Shoulder Fitted Long Prom Dresses
Luxe isn’t always more more more, sometimes luxe is simplicity and subtle CASCADE LUXE – midnight
3. Open Back Mermaid Sequined Fitted Long Prom Dresses
This charming formal gown shows off curves of your figure and flares out to the floor in an elegant mermaid tail prom dress. Get ready to slay at prom 2020.
4. Elegant Jersey Fitted Long Dresses for Prom with Slit
One shoulder in Green slit prom dress, There’s always something unique at MillyBridal
5. Elegant Mermaid Jersey Fitted Long Formal Dresses
Ruffles on the off-the-shoulder bodice and near the waist make such mermaid prom dresses jersey for prom unique.
6. Sexy Mermaid Red Fitted Long Prom Dress
I’m sure such a red prom dress mermaid will have the crowd talking.
7. Elegant Mermaid Sweetheart Fitted Long Prom Dress
Angelic, elegant, and polished. This dress make you feel like such a goddess from MillyBridal.
8. Elegant Off The Shoulder Burgundy Fitted Long Prom Dresses
The scoop neckline with lace the dress shapes your body for an hourglass finish
9. Elegant Mermaid Satin Fitted Long Evening Dress
Slip into this fitted gown for the ultimate mermaid transformation. Adding a pearl necklace is enough to make you look gorgeous.
11 Best Prom Dresses 2020 For Chaperones
Top 10 Romantic Wedding Dresses 2020
Where can u get prom dresses 2020
9 BEST PROM DRESSES 2020 FOR BLONDE HAIR
Stores To Get Best Prom Dresses 2020
8 BEST VINTAGE PROM DRESSES 2020 – INSPIRATIONS
Top 11 Prom Dresses 2020 For Eighth Graders